Monday, October 29, 2012

Interviews

You know that I've been writing about the evolution of spirituality and meaning. Lots of statistics, lots of theological research, lots of reading colleagues. But I've been a bit lax with interviews. No more!

Today I'm restarting interviews. Here are some of the questions I want to ask:

What are some things and activities that are important to you?

What motivates you to do those things?

 If you could do more of something, what would it be?

What prevents you from doing that?

 What I say "God" you think...

When I say "Religion" you think...


I hope these topics will lead to long, open conversations about how people find meaning in their lives, where religion fits into people's thoughts, and the role different rituals play.


What would you ask?  Use comments to reply, or just facebook me. I'd love to hear from you, even if we can't have a coffee in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment